Question
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011-09-27

reasons for not having sex

We have been married for 30 odd years and about two years ago my wive just told me she is not interested in sex anymore!! And she just stopped!! I feel that is totally anfair towards me as her husband and I have asked her why, and she would just reply she is not interested in it anymore!!

She had an affair and I forgave her for the childrens sake but this was quite a while ago.

I am wondering if she did not test positive for HIV!! I am at my wits end and am seriously thinking of getting it somewhere else but then I will be the culprit!!!

I love sex and must now go without because she decided!!!!!

DEar Chris
i think it is important that you get help as a couple as you and your partner will start to doubt your being together and really disrupt all the effort that the two of you made in keeping your relationship alive. there could be a variety of reasons for her decision and she needs to work through these to revitalize and recapture her sex life with you .get to acounsellor early and start the process of loving again.

4
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011-09-28

Thanks for all the good advice!! I must admit that I cannot see myself with another woman.......so many new problems and I need to be relaxed at my age!!!!

I will ask her to go to councilling and see what her reaction is. I can not say if she is using any meds for HIV on our medical aid.

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Roommate | 2011-09-27

If she had a desease or HIV she would have medicine for it. Have you noticed medicine?
It is possible that she could be ö ff" sex at her age. menopause etc. However, that is not a reason to not have sex.
If she is adamant that she will not have sex with you, and will not go for councilling, discuss the issue of " getting it somewhere else"  with her.
Not as a threat but as an option.
Joe''s advice is a recipe for disaster. You already spent 30 years of your life together and went through a lot, you can get to an agreement here.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Homer | 2011-09-27

Chris

Sounds like she is doing it again or like you sugested,She caught some disease and now is protecting you.Maybe get her to get tested and work together to sort this out.

Good luck mate..

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Joe | 2011-09-27

Ask her to take an aids test to prove you wrong. But damn buddy.....30 years! you deserve new pu$$y - go out and get it!

Reply to Joe