Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2011/03/23

Reason to worry?

Good day Doc,

I am almost 26 weeks pregnant and I have a bit of low abdominal pain, yesterday it was back ache. On Sunday I could swear I couldn''''t feel the baby moving, tried everything but still I couldn''''t feel her. I went for an ultrasound and the Dr. told me the baby was still okay, could even see the heart beast and baby was moving, just not much. I read on the net that is she is facing my back then i won''''t feel her much.

Do you think I have reason to worry about the ab pain. It''''s almost like it''''s in the Uterus/womb like menstrual cramps. The pain is not unbearable though and I am not bleeding. What is weird though is that, When I am standing I don''''t feel the pain/discomfort. but when I sit I feel it. Been feeling it since yesterday.

You have been assessed by your doctor and nothing was found to be wrong, so it sounds okay.

1