Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2011-05-11

Reason for Spotting

i would like to know if should worry, i had spotting for the last few days. i was sick with bronchitus, and taken some meds and do not know if that is the reason. my period should also start one of these days, i''m not sure when, ''cause my period was between 28 - 33 days for the last few months. (today is day 34.

If you are on the Pill and took antibiotics, these could interfere with the Pill. If your period does not start in the next day or two, do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Leigh | 2011-05-16

Good day

I''ve done a pregnancy test today, (today is day 39), test was negative. should i do a blood test?

Reply to Leigh
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-05-13