Posted by: L | 2009-09-14

Life keeps bringing me to my knees. I think I am at Rock bottom and it cant get worse...and it does. I am running out of reasons to stay.
I am on med, I am seeing a therapist and I have been hospitalised before.
I am just always so sad and I would like to just be free of that feeling.

I hope your therapist is using CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) which is the most effective current method for treating depression and such profound legative thinking habits, with therapyx ; and I hope you have told your therapist exactly how you feel. I assume, too, that you have seen a good specialist psychiatrist to help find the meds that best suit you, rather than relying solely on a GP. You CAN lose the depression and these nasty feelings. PErsist, work hard with the right expert help : you deserve to get better, and you can