Posted by: MKH | 2009-01-16

rear entry Position

Hi Guy

I just want to know whether is there any problem with me or her, my wife prefers the rear entry penetration, when ever we make sex she will lay by her site and i will penetrate her from behind or she lay on her tommy(Reach doggy style) and will penetrate her from behind. if sometimes i suggest other positions like missionary, we will do it but chances of that are far less. any advices to get her to explore other positions.

Mutual Sexual pleasure is very important to ensure sexual activity for a couple. Exploring with your partner different positions would be to explore what each need to optimize the sexual pleasure – more clitoral stimulation? More internal stimulation, more stimulation before penetration, more precautions to ensure that she will not fall pregnant during vaginal penetration, etc. Exploring ways to encourage your intimacy is what could be helpful – the following website has got assignments that couples could do to explore and enhance their intimacy that might be helpful in your quest. –

Posted by: Pole Dancer | 2009-01-16

I agree with sex pot that' s the best ever.

Reply to Pole Dancer
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-16

Hi there  do u guys do full or proper doggy? If u hav' nt then u don' t know what u' re missing. Awesome stuff 4 both partners. regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-16

My advice would be to talk to her. Say to her that you want to find out more about what she likes during your lovemaking session. Get her to talk. If she doesn' t mention the rear entry positions casually ask het about it and just say you have noticed that she has a slight tendency for it. She might then tell you why that and why not other positions.

Keep the conversation light and playfull. Doing this will put both of you at ease and you might even learn a thing ot two about what she likes and even learn her a thing or two about what you like...

All of the best and hope you get an answer without to much hassle.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: MKH | 2009-01-16

I am 28 and she is 29. I do enjoy it, just like i noticed it quite some time that she prefers rear entry.

Reply to MKH
Posted by: doll | 2009-01-16

sometimes that' s the only way that a woman does get stimulated. maybe missionary position does not satisfy her.

if she gets a climax from rear entry, why deprive her of that? does not matter what position you do it in, you get relief, don' t you?

personally i find rear entry the most fun and most exciting. it makes me explode with a climax, other than missionary, i battle a hell of a lot and it seems to make my husband think that he does' nt do it for me, but it' s not that. it' s the fact that my " clit"  gets stimulated better with rear entry.

don' t try to push her. good luck

Reply to doll
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-16

Most like position for hitting het G-spot. That is why she may like the rear entry positions like you mentioned here.

Other reasons might just be preference, but you' ll have to talk to her and find out why she enjoys the rear entry positions so much.

Just a Q, but how old are the two of you?

Reply to Mr G