Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Just wanted to know.
Guys say that giving from behind is the biggest disrespect you can show a women...
Me and my friend spoke about it and he says that you don' t do it with your gf but do it with a prostitute because that' s what they there for.They don' t respect themselves and therefore it' s fine to do it with them but.
So if people are doing it with their wives and gf' s and such isn' t this disrespectful towards them?
My bf suggested doing this and then I said yes and then he said no it' s fine he dsn' t want to disrespect me in that way and that' s the reason I asked this friend of mine and now asking you guys as im reading through the previous q' s regarding this.

Respect and disrespect are matters of opinion. ALL sexual activity is legitimate provided its consensual

Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-02

If it is sore then it is not being done properly, you have to use loads of lube,and a lot of anal foreplay to relax the muscles, once you get past that you should have no pain

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Well we have tried it before...
btu never got it right and stopped then he asked me again and thats when we had this conversation and then i said yes we could do it well at least try it again and then he came back and said no we shouldn' t.I should just forget he ever mentioned it.
Im sure he would if i persisted because i know he really wanted to do it but then he came with the fact that it' s the most disrespectful thing you could do to someone you love and said he was sorry for even suggesting.Besides that i won' t bring it up again either because the last time it was sore as hell and it never even went in!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Perception | 2009-04-02

Perception is a funny thing. In many countries a girl is tought it' s wrong when she touches herself, but a boy can. A guy is hero if he sleeps around but a girl a slut... and so on.

If you and your boyfriend want to try anal... and enjoy it then it is something for the two of you. If you or he feels uncomfortable about it talk about it.

Do what feels right and fine to do by the both of you. What is " right"  and " wrong"  is simply put other peoples perception that you make your own at the end of the day.

So my Q to you is: How do you feel about it? How does your bf feel about it? And how do the two of you feel about it a unit?

Reply to Perception
Posted by: Striker | 2009-04-02

Kelly, its a question of preference. I personally thinks its the most intimate thing between a man and woman. Although most couples r doing it, its never discussed. It is something very sacred between a couple. Everything comes down to respect and trust. I personally feels there' s no taboo' s in a marriage, its all about becoming one. There' s nothing more fullfilling then to know u belong to one another in every way. If the woman is at least willing to try although she dont like the idea, shows something about commitment to become totally one with ur partner. Even discussing the possibly amongst urself is big step towards trust and respect. Sex is for total enjoyment between a couple, which ever way.

Reply to Striker