Posted by: JP | 2008-11-21

Really worried about my wife!!

Hi, it has been more than 8 weeks since she last have had a period. We don' t do it all than often, and if/when we do, I use a condom, regardless of the fact that she has the patch. Well, I' m really worried why she did not have her period? She took several " home pregnancy"  test the last two weeks and all shown only one line, ie, not pregnant.

She recently went through a very tough time, started a new job, we moved house etc etc. Could it be that she is stressed? Depressed?

Do you need more info? PLEASE HELP me understand!

Stress can cause a delayed period, but there are other causes such as cysts, so she should see a gynaecologist.

Posted by: JP | 2008-11-21

Thanks Jes. Might that be why her ovary (eierstokke) feels sencitive? What is a cyst, is that like serious?
Sorry if its a silly question, but i' m VERY uninformed

Reply to JP
Posted by: Jes | 2008-11-21

As a lady stress can really mess with your periods., I was in the same position, and i was very stressed at the time. I also had a cyst on my ovary - which apparenlty also caused being late.,

Maybe your wife should just for a check up! :-)

Reply to Jes