Question
Posted by: Catherine | 2010-07-25

really worried about escapelle side effects

I''m a little worried about possible Escapelle side efeects. We had a bit of an accident. I took the excapelle directly after and started my period two days after. My period carried on for seven days getting lighter but this morning I started getting cramps, I was weeing blood and my period is heavy again. When it started getting lighter I also started getting a slight brown discharge. I''m really worried as I have PCOS and had to have an ovary removed due to a ruptured cyst about three years ago. Should I be worried or is this normal.

Irregular bleeding can occur after Escapelle and this is the likely cause as you have just taken it. As long as you have no pain, I would suggest that you wait it out.

51

Hi, i had an intercourse in the afternoon of 14th day of menstrual cycle, i had Escapelle in the mid night on the same day. I have an intercourse on 17th day of menstrual cycle in the morning, can i take another pill of Escapelle to prevent it? Is it in a safe period? As i know, Escapelle only can take once in a menstrual cycle. P/s: my menstrual cycle day: 28 days per cycle.

Hi I took escapelle 15 hours late and my period came 12 days late I had a test done and it was negative, the period pains are painful and I'm having heart burn and nausea not sure why. Is it possible to fall pregnant after taking the morning after pill and getting periods.

I had unprotected sex with my partner on Friday,took Escapelle today, I'm worried that I might be pregnant.

Posted by: Marvels | 2015-12-11

I took escapelle 76 hours later after having sex will it be still effective please help me!??

Reply to Marvels

Hi I just want to find out something. When I once went to the pharmacist for the Escapelle pill he told me that you can only take this pill 3 times legally. So I wanted to know what will happen if you take it more than the times in your life?? I think I am worried it will affect future pregnancies or something. Thank you

Posted by: K | 2015-12-01

If ate the pill period wil cone within 5 days after took the pill?

Reply to K

hi there is it save to take escapelle im worried about if I want to start my family if I wont have any problems

Posted by: Confused | 2015-10-08

Hi ..... Please help ... On 28 July I had unprotected sex just after a last day of ma periods - but was too scared to fall pregnant so I I took Escapelle pill the next day . It went fine the on the 28Aug I went to ma periods but had strong pains and little rash on ma fourhead . Now the problem is , end of Sept I never had ma periods - but was very sick ( Headache, Rash entire body, Pelling skin & Bad smelling thick discharge) is it normal .... course I never went to the doctor ! only went for a HIV Blood test . please help I don't know what to do any more

Reply to Confused
Posted by: anonymous | 2015-09-11

my period was on the 29th August till 3rd September 2015,I had unprotected sex on the 5th September and had escapelle on the 6th September 2015.on 11th September i had abdominal cramps and I spotted a small amount of blood.could this be implantation bleeding?

Reply to anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi did u end up pregnant?

Posted by: Jason | 2015-08-30

My girlfr the pill does she have to stop?iend had a baby two weeks earlier.. and is breastfeeding. How long after taki

Reply to Jason

my periods was on the 11 july,i had unprotected sex on the 21 of july with my bf and drank escapelle the nextmorning is been three weeks now 14 august 2015 ,no periods am worried cos i got periods pain like everymonth but no blood is coming out,xud i panik or wat am so confused how do de pill work wth the mesturate cycle eish

i had unprotected sex on the 21 of july with my bf and drank escapelle the nextmorning is been three weeks now 14 august 2015 ,no periods am worried cos i got periods pain like everymonth but no blood is coming out,xud i panik or wat am so confused how do de pill work wth the mesturate cycle eish

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Did u end up pregnant?

hey, i took escapelle after unprotected sex, then it happened again within the same day. i took postinor abt 8hrs later. now it's 3 weeks + and i'm hving a very light discharge, so light i just wear panty liners no pad. it's brownish somehow, more like the color that cmes off towards the end of period. it's been like dt for 3 dys now and its associated with some pain in the stomach. took a pregnancy test last wk bt it ws -ve. should i retake anoda test. is this discharge normal? i mean is this the period for this cycle?

Posted by: jenna | 2015-06-02

I took escapelle and a week later I took another tablet and now my period is 11 days late. Should I be worried about being pregnant? I took a test but it came back negative but I'm still unsure. Please advise...

Reply to jenna
Posted by: jenna | 2015-06-02

Reply to jenna
Posted by: jenna | 2015-06-02

Reply to jenna

I took escapelle on the 5th of april , my period being already late , it should've came on the 3rd of april . I panicked a lot , but finally , my period came on the 17 of april , two weeks late .

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous2 | 2016-04-11

Hey, and until now you not pregnant?

hey guyz please help me out..am so warried i took the ascapille b4 24hours n aw warrie that i can have another baby while my first born is only 10months, my nipples are sore i cant even breast feed her, could i be pregnant?

Posted by: worried | 2015-03-12

Hi I took Escapelle a few hours after intercourse in the evening of that day i had really bad stomach cramps that lasted the whole night. the following night i woke up at 3am i felt wet only to find that am bleeding light red blood with small clots in the morning it has stopped now i have pinkish brownish discharge coming out is this also side effects because i was terrified when i saw the blood i normally feel my period when it starts so this one i didn't feel anything. should i be really worried?

Reply to worried

Hi my husband and i had unprotected Sex on the 12th January and on the 13th i took Escapelle morning after pill and i was on antibiotics. Yesterday morning i discovered pinkish brownish discharge and this morning there is nothing. Could this mean i am pregnant? Please help!

i went to the pharmacy to get the morning after pills, and the doctor there adviced me to take it atleast once a year as its only an emergency pill and has toxic effect on the liver, she also gave me silimarina (a liver protecting drug). Does this mean that if i take it more than once in a year it has a long term effect? And to what extent does it damage the body?

on January 3rd it was my first time inserting my dick inside my girlfriend. but we were just testing since she wanted to know how it feels the first time. but I didn't came inside her probably scared of pre-cum and after she gave me a blowjob and I didn't wash my dick properly only wipe it off and then insert it in her. then she took the escapelle pill within 24 hours after what we did. now it's 3 days after taken the pill and my girlfriend is having a headache and mood swings and cramp. btw she's just a week away from period. any opinions? should I be worried? will she get pregnant? I hope not.

Posted by: deezy | 2014-12-14

hy i had sex with my boyfriend after a day i took one pill and fourdays later i started feeling cramps on my tummy... what does that mean? should i take the pill everyday or what?

Reply to deezy

Hi I took escapelle 2 days after my periods after unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We are worried beacuse 10 days later I have a heavy period o spotting not quite sure since my period is only due in 2 weeks. Is this normal?

Hi I used escapelle twice within the same menstrual cycle.. Should I b worried that something will go wrong??

After using pill, my areolas have became wider and veins have appeared? Is it normal? It's has past 3 weeks already since I use pill.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Did you end up pregnant?

Hello.. sorry but I want to ask me and my girlfriend we do sex in Tuesday around 11 am.. and we buy the escapelle in Friday around 10 pm and she take it it's just one pill. So my question the medicine is work and if is how is work??

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

It will not work. You exceeded 72 hours. Your girlfriend maybe pregnant already.

Hi, can someone please help !!! Me and my boyfriend had sex and the day after I took escapelle about 7 days later I started a period more like spot bleeding,after the 5 days of spot bleeding a week and a half later I got my real period.Can I still be pregnant or not I know its a stupid thing to ask but I just want to know! Please help if you can.:) thanks

Posted by: nikolija | 2014-08-12

Hi :) i dont know may i panic too much or aomething but i am worrted and i will be happy if aomeone answer me :) i had my period on 25 till 31 of july.after 5 days i had unprotected sex and after one hour i drink escapelle.one hour after the sex. 4 days after i start to bleed and i am bleeding for 3days not that heavy as my period but i am bleeding and i feel headaxhke but maybe ibfeel headachke cause i travelled from belgia till slovenia and ex.now i dont know should i be worried and will i get my next period this mounth again on 25? Or thia is my period now? Sorry for the mistakes i ambwriting from phone :D

Reply to nikolija

I took the escapelle 22 hours after intercouse, I had no major side effects and i am worried that the pill did not work . Should i be worried

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lili | 2014-09-20

what happened after words

Posted by: Precious | 2014-07-15

Um also having a very huge issue,i had unprotected sex with my boyfrnd on sunday around 3 to 4 pm then i used escapelle on monday after two weeks i had a little bleeding.does dat mean i might be pregnant

Reply to Precious

I took escapelle 16hours after unprotected sex and 3 days after my period. I had my next period 4weeks later for only 2 days and flow was less than normal. I have done tests and it shows negative. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

I had also taken an escapelle and days after i started bleeding and i felt nausea and was wondering if that's Normal

Hi I took escapelle within 72hours and had some side effects And one of them is being nause. I suddenly startrd bleeding after 5days and still feeling nausea. Just want to long how long does This nausea last for? And the bleeding means early period? Thanks pls reply

Posted by: Kit yee | 2014-02-08

I took escapelle after sex..and my period came so little ..should I worry?

Reply to Kit yee

I took escapelle 3 days after sex bt my period did not ome till 2months nw should I worry

I had already been on my period for the month. 5 days later the was an incident. I bought an escapelle pill and drank it within 24 hrs. 3 days later I went on periods again within the same month. Now this new month the flow of periods is irregular. Started on the 21st January. It was like blood spots which lasted for at least 3 days and the flow was very light. Till today I'm still on periods its just going on and on with heavy clots. Is it normal? Is it the side effects of the pill?

Posted by: Worried | 2013-11-25

I thnk im also worried abwt my periods..i took escapell in lyk after a day after having unprotected sex, and now im late waz suppose 2 start my period on 20th bt instead i hv cramps for lyk 3 days. M alwys slipy, i culd feel dat blood s cmng but only to find out dat its white discharge. I am so worried

Reply to Worried

Hi I took escapelle pill last month n after 3 dys I had my period which was light n lasted for a week,I have done about 4 pregnancy tests they all test negative but I'm having like period pains and I am not having my period and very worried please help

Posted by: nanna | 2013-10-21

Hai, I have irregular period for 2 month and see the doctor. The doctor give me escapelle then after a week taking the pill I'm period. But I'm worried the side effect. Is it escapelle will effect me for long term.Because I;m planning to have baby.

Reply to nanna

Hi I took escapelle within 24 hours after my intercourse and I'm getting brown discharge now. When I checked, the test shows that it's negative. Is it normal or do I have to start worrying?

i took escapelle tablet on the third dayvafter having unprotected sex....is it okay or do i need to worry

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-27

Reply to gynaedoc | 1 comment (hide)

I took Escapelle on a monday after unprotected sex with my husband on a Saturday. I did not bleed until about 3 weeks, the day after my expected date for mens i had a very serious painful lower back pain and also next to the pelvic bone and in the vaginal walls like cramps. That night i did not see any blood flow but upon wiping with a tissue i could see a very light red discharge then the next day blood came out but just a little bit then there was nothing but i still feel cramps here and there. Within these 3 weeks i have done 3 pregnancy tests and were negative of which the last one later changed to positive My question is could i be pregnant or not OR the bleeding i experienced was my period?..