Question
Posted by: Shoegal | 2009-05-04

Really worried

I have a few things that are worrying me and have made an appointment to see a gynae. However, the soonest appointment I could get was 30 June!

I have a dull pain in my pelvis constantly. Sex has become painful over the last 6 months. I have been with my partner for 4 years and haven' t had this problem. I also spot after sex with bright red blood. I have bleeding between my periods.

Should I be concerned? I have been on Yasmin for about 5 years continually.

You may have a problem with your uterus or cervix. The only way to know is to see a gynaecologist.