Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2010/07/20

Really urgent

Hello. Please help me urgently. I have been on the contraceptive injection for almost 6 months now. We would like to fall pregnant in December or January if possible. I would like to know when I should take my last injection and how the injection really takes to work out of your system. I just would like to know how I should plan this in order to try and fall pregnant in December of January. Please help urgently!!!!!

Please post your question on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to answer you

3
Posted by: Me | 2010/07/21

Stop now. It can take the injection up to 2 yrs to work out of your system.

Reply to Me

You shld mayb try the gynae doc or fertility expert, dont think this is the right place to ask.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/21

Reply to sexologist