Posted by: feeling blue | 2008-11-15

really sad

I have finished my exams and just feel so down, I just feel like I cant get ontop of my bulimia, I hate being around people and im so utterly affraid of the dark and seeing things.Its just all too much, I feel like I need to escape or opt out I just cant do this anymore and I dont even know who to turn to anymore.Im just a student with no job I cant afford to get help, what am I supposed to do

Gearing up for exams, writing exams, and then handling the let-down after exams is tough for us all. ANd if you have bulima and perhaps other problems as well, it could be even more difficult to handle alone. Maybe you can't afford NOT to get help. Are you still able to use Student health & counselling services ? if so, do so. Otherwise, check out the facilities of your nearest medical school or large state hospital or clinic, and maybe SADAG or FAMSA can recommend some shrinks who wont charge too much for an assessment and working on a treatment plan.