Question
Posted by: stacey | 2010/02/26

really lonely

I''m not working as was retrenched. living in my my mom''s house with my gran. mom doesn''t live with us.

I have no friends.. none worth mentioning.. I speak to no1 but my gran all day.
I can''t just get in my car and go as I have nowhere or one to go to.
I drive from business to business looking for work every day. I''m registered with personnel agents yet nothing comes my way.
I''m living a lonely life. I have no money to do anything with. I''m 25 and still ask daddy to help me. I''m starting to feel more and more pathetic..
where can I meet people and make friends?i don''t want to seem desperate.. sigh

Actually, stacey, I do know how this feels. You're right to keep working on looking for work. Its also often useful to get involved with some charity or similar project - good for your pride and feelings, good for the loneliness, good for the CV and the confidence. And a chance to make new friends among a somewhat nicer crowd of people than one might find at the Mall.
You're not at all pathetic, though I understand how you feel that way - at times, things like this happen to the best of us, through no fault of our own, especially in such tough economic times. Keep trying and it is so likely to work out before too long.

5
Posted by: hi | 2010/03/01

try hospitals, jobs there

Reply to hi
Posted by: Ginger | 2010/03/01

Hi Stacey, what line of work were u in, what qualifications do u hold? How long have u been retrenched for. Maybe also try &  join church or political youth club in ur area. Regards

Reply to Ginger
Posted by: xxx | 2010/02/28

what area are u in ?

Reply to xxx
Posted by: Lovie | 2010/02/27

Why don''t you go out clubbing or to cafe''s?

Reply to Lovie