Posted by: Sam | 2011-05-17

I am 28 years old and seeing a woman who is 38 years, we ae just togesthger to have fun as she is has been seperated. During intercourse I am not enjoying as my penis is not large, what can I do?

there is no specific treatment for enlarging penises but there are hundreds of promises out there . You can ,together with your partner ,get her to do kegels exercises to tighten the vagina or use different positions to tighten the hold on the penis

Posted by: sesi | 2011-05-19

hi Sa,
tryin diffrent positions always works and communicating with each other.

i am a 27yr old lady going out with a 21yr at first the sex was not good,so i told him how i want it and i did things to him en he did them right back to me,we did different positions even on the floor so now its all good!
so good luck....

Reply to sesi
Posted by: Chris | 2011-05-17

You can always call me.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: jack | 2011-05-17

Ask her if she enjoy it , if she does your penis is large enough or do it in a position what you also can enjoy.

Reply to jack