Question
Posted by: Dont know | 2009/01/21

Real smelly gas

Our 12yr old X/Bullmastiff bitch lets off the most vile smelling gas + plenty of it too. She has had this problem 4 as long as I can remember. We' ve tried other brands of dog pellets but no change. She is still healthy 4 her age but the problem seems get worse as she gets older. Most dogs gas but our other dogs were not nearly as bad as this one. Would like some advice please.

Dear Dont know

Buy the dog the best food you can afford re Eukanuba Sensitive Digestion and give the dog protexin daily. The signs are mostlu caused by cheaper dog food that is not digested that well.

2
Posted by: Albert | 2009/01/23

Sorry my apologies - I' m on the wrong site  was supposed 2 b the sexologist site. SORRY! That comes from looking at 2 sites at once sorry.

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Albert | 2009/01/23

In Tantra U learn 2b present in the moment. U learn 2 have sex that' s not goal orientated - in other words no ejaculation in mind, just concentrating on giving pleasure 2 your partner. U learn 2 seperate orgasm from ejaculation + once U master this practice then U get 2 full body orgasm + multiple orgasms 4 both partners - really awesome stuff 4 both of U. Later on U will b alble 2 have sex 4 an hour or more. It all takes a lot of practice, but a visit 2 a tantrika is well worth your while. U will b taught all about awareness + control, therein lies the secret 2 awsome bindblowing sex.

Reply to Albert