Question
Posted by: bibo | 2012/10/02

ready to have BABY

what should i do to get pregnant, i was in the injection i guess its still in my system its been 1 year i stopped using it and i only had 4 shot of it in that year i was using the injection,any medication to get ride of it b4 i get too old to bear kids,im hiv and im willing to risk it all to have a healthy baby , im married ijust need 1 child for gods sake, tell me what must i do to get help

Dear Bibo
It is unlikely that the injection you have is still In your system after one year. Injections normally wear out of the system after 6 months of taking it last.so if you are not falling regnant right now; it is not due to the fact that the injection is still in the system. There may be other reasons as to why you are not falling pregnant; I suggest that you visit your gynaecologist or a fertility specialist.so that a diagnosis can be made if there are any additional problems that are present which are making it difficult to conceive.
Answered by: Dr. Y.M.Dasoo

1
Posted by: fertility expert | 2012/10/29

Dear Bibo
Answered by: Dr. Y.M.Dasoo

Reply to fertility expert