Question

re:advice

hi again doctor

i dont think it is an STD as my fiance does not have any symptoms at all. I am currently under constant watch by my gynae for candida that doesnt seem to disappear and have been on Sporonox for about 8months now I think. She said my cervix was very red but the sporonox seems to have helped, buts its definately not fully healed. I have another appointment with her on the 22nd. I do have a discharge that is white to yellow and its an every day thing, that only smells like yeast. She wants to cortorze my discharge cells... can you tell me a bit more about that? Is it a dangerous procedure? Im really frustrated now at all the things we try but it just doesnt seem to work. Will it harm my fertility in any way? Oh, and the UTI symptoms have disappeared since last night :-)

thank you

Hallo Anon
No cauterizing the cervix is not dangerous - they just burn the superficial cells with a laser or an acidic solution. It won't harm your fertility at all. Glad the UTI symptoms are better - you were wise to start with the cranberry tablets immediately!
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Hallo Anon
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc