Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-28

Author : Jackson Mthembu

The investigation findings on Enkandla

27 January 2013

The African National Congress welcomes the outcome of the investigation conducted by the Department of Public Works on allegations of unjustified government expenditure to build the President`s private residence. The ANC believes that this report will bring to closure the issue of eNkandla that has generated speculative public opinion and has been used to incorrectly attack President , the ANC and it`s government.

This report vindicates the President and our belief in the innocence of the President in this regard, on what he consistently said were lies and that he personally built his residence and that the government only built security features that are prescribed in relevant security prescripts. We call on all South Africans including those with fixed opinions on this matter to accept what is an outcome of a professional and independent report.

We also welcome the findings of irregularities in the department`s supply chain with regards to the awarding of tenders. We believe that the decision of the Minister to subject the outcome of the investigation to further investigation by Special Investigations Unit, the Auditor General and South African Police Services is the correct one. We will await sift action following the secondary investigations that should favor criminal charges on the irregularities in the awarding of the tenders to undertake security renovations.

We believe that with this report, our government has proven that it is responsive and accountable as it has responded to the public opinion on the need for investigation. We commend the Minister`s willingness to subject this matter to a speedy investigation.

Issued by:
Jackson Mthembu
National Spokesperson

Keith Khoza 0828239672

Posted by: Sello | 2013-01-29

So Termite you have gone through some introspection process and concluded that you are also a pig? Well done for your honesty. The truth hurts. Pigs spreads lies about the ANC and our government thats another one sided story that pigs dont seem to be bothered with yet they label another side of the story a " one sided pekkie report"  The pig claims the ANC and government suppresses the freedom of speech, yet they are the first ones to express and demonstrate suppression of views that differs from theirs. I represent a different view and that is the fact of the matter. Debate me or shutb up. I personally will debate any pig here that seeks to spread lies and rumor about the ANC thus confusing the people of SA. I have all the energy and resources to do that. MT is my platform.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: termite | 2013-01-28

Us pigs don''t want to read about your one sided pekkie reports! You are right, SA is the least corrupt country in the world...Utopia at its best!!!

Reply to termite