Question
Posted by: WVW | 2010/07/14

Reading

Good Day

My teen is 12 she is a avrage child in her school but we moved &  she changed from school &  now all of the sudden her grades is very down the school phoned me to tell me that she has a reading problem they say that she can read well but the problem is that she does not under stand what she is reading were can i go to get some help or were can i send her if she has a reading problem

I would appreciatte it if you can let me know as soon as possible i am scared that she mite fail if she does not get help very soon

Expert ImageTeen expert

I would suggest that your daughter sees an Educational Psychologist for an assessment. The school should be able to recommend someone to you. A full assessment will highlight ant specific needs, and from there a plan of action can be created.

2
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010/07/23

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: buddie | 2010/07/15

The best is to go and speak to the headmaster, they will direct you what is best for your child, good luck

Reply to buddie