Question
Posted by: sly bersay | 2010-12-01

reactions

helo,
i have got some mouth illness or sort, every time i get this itchy sensation at the upper part inside my mouth, i have to make some irritable noise to scratch with my gum, also i got gum bleeding, most times,when i brush, i use to be smoker but am quitting. recently i got an infection from some ones toilet, the rectal part of my-|-was like it was being split in to two, i took no drugs the pain went away but i dont want to take chances because am on a medication for gonorrhea. i sincerely need medical advice on this conditions and others i may have in the futre thanks very much
sly bersay

Dear Sly
It sounds to me as if you may have a yeast infection of the mouth and you may need to use a mouthwash like Betadine mouthwash, and a anti yeast gel like Daktarin jel. Have you checked your HIV status when you checked for STD's? HIV can cause such infections due to weakened immunity.
dr Bets

4
Posted by: CD again | 2010-12-02

Sly, HIV negative people also get these infections. the only reason why I asked is because you are being treated for gonorrhea, and that you probably got from a sex partner. I think it will be safer for you just to have your HIV status checked again. If a person knows that he is positive, he can start treatment earlier, slow down the disease and prevent secondary infections.
dr Bets

Reply to CD again
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2010-12-02

If you''re scared about doing the test, it is a clear indication that you should do it.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: sly bersay | 2010-12-02

I CHECKED MY HIV STATUS LAST YR DECEMBER AND IT WAS NEGATIVE, SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD JUST ONE SEX PARTNER, THOUGH UNPROTECTED. BUT DO U THINK SHE MAY HAVE PASSED ON THIS INFECTIONS AND OTHERS BECAUSE I AM DUE FOR ANOTHER TEST AND AT THIS POINT AM REALLY SCARED TO DO IT, THANKS

Reply to sly bersay
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-01

Dear Sly
dr Bets