Question
Posted by: BMX | 2010/11/18

Reaction during sex

I’ ve been with my GF for 4yrs now, but she never made any gesture like screaming or crying when we engaged on Sex  is there anything I’ m doing wrong or is it normal. Only constructive answers pls!!.

It is important to determine what your Girlfriend’s way is of showing enjoyment – sexual or any other. Having preconceived ideas of how a person should be behaving could leave you with disappointment and most probably a wrong idea of your partner’s level of enjoyment. The media often over emphasize the screaming or emotional reaction and that most of the times influences our expectations. Rather than wondering or asking outside the relationship, why do you not ask her yourself what she enjoys and what not.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner or possibly a clinic as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

11
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/23

Very few women actually scream but making a moaning/groaning sound of pleasure is a real turn on.She might be too shy.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: wayne | 2010/11/19

anon this bugger has a malema(tiny) dick,so he cant experiment with it.

Reply to wayne

Shame BMX

When my hubby is busy, I make sure the neighbours know. The louder the spanking the louder the scream, the bader the bitch the louder she will scream. Sometimes its so bad that he has to tie my mouth and that drives me insane.

Broer you need to experiment

One luck wife I am

I am glad I don''t have this problem, my lady makes so much noise I think the neighbours two houses away can hear her.

Posted by: wayne | 2010/11/19

my man u just a small one finish and klaa,

Reply to wayne
Posted by: Candy | 2010/11/18

I moan and groan during sex cause i''m loving it and totally enjoying it can''t get enuf of it! especially when i''m riding my hubby or from behind....but don''t scream and shout!!! lol

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/18

Screaming or Crying? I LOVE sex and orgasm often, and I have never cried or screamed during sex. Are you pehaps actually refering to her being silent all the time, or does she at least moan with enjoyment?
I wouldn''t worry too much.

Definately communicate with her about it though if she is completely silent - let her know that with her reacting towards what feels good for her, it will let you know what she likes and wants in bed.

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: Lady | 2010/11/18

Some women aren''t screamers. If she has orgasms, she''s enjoying it. As long as she''s not faking, you''re doing it right.
Talk to her and ask her to show you what she likes. Keep the communication lines open. Experiment!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: jelly | 2010/11/18

communication, ask her if she enjoy it, if she says yes, tell her that you want to hear her enjoying it.

Reply to jelly
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/11/18

Ry haar soos n bicycle BMX

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist