Posted by: Anon | 2009-05-26

What is the man' s reaction if a woman does ejaculate or reach orgasm before him?

he should be happy!

Posted by: Horny Husband | 2009-05-27

Oh yes that is the best. I simply love it when my wife comes b4 me. It shows me that I' m doing something correctly. It also gives me chance 2 bring her to a second orgasm + the second time I usually cum with her. I can assure U she really appreciates this.
Have already brought her to orgasm a 3rd time b4 cumming with her but a person also needs the necessary time 2 do this. Go 4 it, that' s the best.

Reply to Horny Husband
Posted by: Ken | 2009-05-26

That should be any considerate mans ultimate aim, to let his partner orgasm before he does, it proves he cares about her feelings and not only his own satisfaction. I always let my partner orgasm before I do.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Anony | 2009-05-26

I love it. I will then try to hold back so she can come the second time with me.

Reply to Anony

i love it when my women cums before me. it just show1s me that i still have the touch