Question
Posted by: Silly | 2009-03-12

Reaction

Hey there, I hope you could maybe advise me, I used Cliniqu cleansing range, and I ended up having this very raw tipe of rash on my face, and when I stoped using the products the rash desapeard, could the Cliniqu be the cause or not, seeing as it' s such a good product.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi ‘Silly’, thank you for the question.

From the history you provide I believe it is safe to assume that the products are responsible for the reaction/rash you experienced. Unfortunately we all have specific ingredients that we can react with and my advice is to always use samples of the range one is considering to purchase first, to ensure that these allergic type reactions do not occur.