Question
Posted by: Thelma | 2012/10/08

Reach the peek

I have been divorced for about a year and a half now and recently started a sexual relationship. The problem is, I have slept with him about 6 times now and never climaxed once! What can my problem be? Is it me? I so frustrated and embarrassed. I never had this problem before. Any advice for me? I even tried ''pink pills'' that apparently heightens a women''s pleasure. Nothing. I feel dead. I feel cheated.

THere can be a number of reasons for this. First it would be important to establish that you knew your sexual response well enough to have been orgasmic through partner sex previously...? Then we'd need to figure out what is going in the situation with him...
...are you focused on sensation, or are you THINKING about sensation?
...any concerns about this new man, fear of beginning a new relationship, body image concerns with new partner, etc.?
...is the stimulation sufficient and are you giving this partner feedback about what is pleasurable? Each partner is different (i.e. he may have learned different ways to please past partners and have no idea how to please you)
...have you started taking medication now that perhaps you weren't on previously.

If you want to follow up on any of these possiblilities, please do so in a new post as I'm not alerted to discussions, only new posts...

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: Peter North | 2012/10/09

Your new lover has absolutely no idea what he''s doing - if he did - you would Climax or at least come very close to it. Try mastibating on your own - if you can make yourself climax, you know where the problem lies!!

Reply to Peter North
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/10/08

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist