Question
Posted by: PoPie | 2008/09/19

reach Orgasim or not

Hi!

I dont reach orgasim every time when I make love to my man but when I musturbate alone I do always and it feels good, the thing is, even thou I dont at times I ' m not angry nor feel bad at him, I feel good when he reach .Is this normal or they' re are woman who reach it every time and how do they do it.

You are absolutely not alone; many women are not orgasmic every time. In fact 70% of women reach orgasm on every 2nd or 3rd time sexual encounter with a partner. The reason why you respond more reliably when masturbating is probably that you know exactly what feels good to you at that moment and can change the stimulation to match your wishes instantaneously. If your partner was a mind reader, he might be able to do this too. Ideally communicate clearly with him what feels good, but also don't worry if it doesn't happen. There is a commonly held misbelief that we should all orgasm every time, and as you know, it doesn't always matter if this isn't possible - sex is not always about orgasm, it' may be about pleasure, closeness, meeting a partner's needs... If you are okay with this, then don't worry, you're fine!

4
Posted by: Shocked | 2008/09/28

Damn people im 18 and i had like 15 orgasms in 1hour of sex! Just consentrate and relax put your mind into the love making session it work trust me i know!

Reply to Shocked
Posted by: AR | 2008/09/23

Ive been sexually active for 4 years and never had a orgasm - im 23.

Dont feel bad...

Reply to AR
Posted by: poPie | 2008/09/19

Hi u didnt right u' re name,Guese I' ll use ?

But, does he knows that for 6yrs u dont reach any orgasim? Do U do musterbate?

Reply to poPie
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/19

I have been sexually active for about 6 years now, and I think I only had one orgasm! But I' m the same as you...he has an orgasm everytime, and even though I don' t I still enjoy the experience thoroughly! There' s no bad feelings because I haven' t had an orgasm.

Reply to ?