Posted by: SexPot | 2009-01-13

Re:489 In need of release

Hi there Zinger, Ireally feel 4 u because I can imagine what ur going through. You' re young people still but I' m 59 + hubby is 63
I still just loooove sex, loooove the cuddles,attention + intimacy I get. A few yrs. ago he also went through a bad patch, especially with stress, which raised his blood pres. I used to have to initiate everything. But I would take a warm bath with him (we have a big bath) then massage him. Seduction was the name of the game with sexy underwear, lots of suggestiveness + sometimes almost acting like slut in the bedroom. He eventually would rise to the ocasion + we were able to save our sex life.
I' ts a lot better now that he' s retired. I also discovered that a weekend away at a hot water spa is excellent sex therapy. We still do that sometimes + spend plenty of hours of intimacy.
I hope that these few thoughts will help you. Regards

THe following website can also be of help - It has assignments that the two of you could do together as a couple to generate the sexual spark and give it some more fuel!

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-13

Thanks. I certainly will go take a look. Although our sex life is still good we' re alway open to new things. As I said we might b getting on in yrs but still loooove it. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot