You will be getting bored soon!!!
Yes i definitly have issues,i know that.I do have trust issues,and yes maybe i`m mad at him for making my dreams not come true.( i dont think however that i have anger " issues" )
I thougth about the love thing,and i dont know if i love him anymore,he hurt me so much over and over again before and in our marriage.He did not just lie about the gender issues,there was a lot more.Maybe its because its a set thing in his life,and he did not think that what he was doing will also hurt me or could hurt me so much!
Anyway,how can i love him if i dont trust him?And how can he really love me if he hurt me over and over again,maybe he just doesnt want to be alone like his mother!
Ok,one last thing about the gender stuff is that i feel that if it was only a passing fase,why did he keep his journal about this and his samples of womens hair and clothes all these years,and if it was just passing why did he want to go to the UK when he was 24 to have an Operation to became a women??
And he does not crossdress anymore because obviously he does not want me to know and anyone else for that matter.I know that people who have gender issues also wants happy familys!Nothing wrong with that in general i suppose,but what if his partner cant except it?Can i just be married to him and live like roommates or best friends and not lovers??

Bored ? Who, me ?
Not "anger issues", perhaps, but issues that make you angry ! Its usually not fair to rejc someone for being who they are, which they can't help, though one may often rightly criticize what they do, which they can help.
I don't trust President Ahmadinejad of Iran, but as I never loved him, that mistrust may worry me at times, but doesn't hurt me. Hurt suggests some love remains.
Cross-dressing is an odd phenomenon, in its way ; typically cross-dressers are otherwise normal heterosexual men, whose sexual orientation is towards women, despite their eccentric behaviour. DO you really not find it possible to acept him as he is ?