Question
Posted by: Bee | 2009-03-12

Re: ZzZ

Hi all

I am sure you all read the reponses from ZzZ and his/her suicide plans last night. I though about it all night and still today I cannot help wondering hwat happened. I actually feel freaked out.

,,,,,

6
Posted by: UncleC | 2009-03-13

na'  she' s ok, and she is lookin'  4 help...

Reply to UncleC
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-12

No she hasnt.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: To you | 2009-03-12

Send her an e-mail and see if she replies. Her e-mail in on her post.

Reply to To you
Posted by: Bee | 2009-03-12

Read her last post, sounds like she didn' t change her mind. there' s only one way to find out! lets post.

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Me | 2009-03-12

You guys are now freaking ME out! I thought she wouldn' t go through with it after reading her last post.

Reply to Me
Posted by: To you | 2009-03-12

Yes I was also wondering what has happened? I commented quite a bit on her post yesterday.

Reply to To you