Question
Posted by: sally | 2010/01/26

re-worry

do i need to be worry. my boyfriend and i had sex last desember
he keep on telling me it should not be about sex but our relationship.last night i licked him and as he wanted to cum i told
him that we can have sex. he said no we must wait till the 6th when he will be sleeping by me for the weekend.

he stand up and got dress and went home without looking back at me. i felt so dissapointed. he was so hard and stiff but did not worry.just walked out by the door.
what must i think of this.we decided weeks ago not to see each other anymore but are still together but never have sex as he always tell me later, but then later never happen.

If it was truly all about a relationship, there would have been no need at all for sex.
I don't understand what specifically it is that you are worried about - that he was excited but left withou having sex ? Are you so anxious to get pregnant and run the risk of STD and HIV ?
You say you decided weeks ago to part forever, and yet you're still getting together, and you're disappointed not to have had sex with him ? What is it you are wanting, and why do you see to have so little respect for yourself ?

2
Posted by: Hayi bo | 2010/01/26

Hayi bo CS why so harsh to the lady - her concern is very valid. And what is this about her looking for HIV and STDs - she will use protection of course...does everyone that wants to make love to their lovers look for STDs - Geeze I am shocked at this response. Sex is an expression of love and the guy is making lame excuses.

This man is clearly playing games and I hate it when they do that. If he doesn' t want you anymore or he has met someone else why doesn' t he just say so instead of always promising next time and next time never comes. Seat him down and ask him to say what he wants once and for all. If he doesn' t know what he wants then he must stay away from you until he figures it out. I hate games - really I do. Why can' t people just grow up.

Reply to Hayi bo