Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

RE: Women - they are weird

I posted the original posting. I think Monika took offence to me. BTW I never expect a woman to put out on the first date (ok I do, in my dreams). I dont even try and kiss her on the first date!

Im misunderstood. Yes, im a nice guy. Is that so hard to understand...? I should be a dick. Treat ' em mean, keep ' em clean... that' s what my friends say - yeah, if I want a one night stand.

Im in a cross paths of my life, ive just qualified as a CA... and have free time available, to do what? Obsess. About stupid things, like why women make assumptions about me.

I do what I expect of someone else. If I answer the phone, I expect the same, but yet it doesnt happen.

Im tired of being nice. Next time she tells me she likes red roses.. ill buy burnt ones, is that being a dick enough?

Being a dick is not compulsory --- I checked the Constitution. It may be a qualificaion for being an MP, but that's diferent. Characters in an old classic children's book, the Water Babies, were named after two of your options --- there were Mrs Do As You Would Be Done By, and Mrs Be Done By As You Did. The first option is preferable.
Where would you buy burned ross ? I remmber once reading of the DOA FLorists in New York ( DOA = Dead on Arrival ) which specialized in sending bouquets of dead flowers to people you didn't like.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

Anon - I' m married

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

anon ... where are you ? where do u live ?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

you really are an a*& ^%%& 

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

Glad to hear there are still nice guys out there. The right person will come along and then you don' t have to become something you are not! Not all women are the same!!