Question
Posted by: The husband of in pain | 2008/07/21

RE : wives of gay men - from her husband

Husband of in pain <br>Message: <br>I am the husband of In Pain, the one that inflicted this terrible dark and lightless shadow of pain over my wife. The person I have spent more than half of my life on earth with. My wife, my best companion, my best friend, my only friend. I have inflicted such pain to the one I respect and cherished and loved most in my life AND I AM SO SORRY. There are no words that can be put together to describe the pain that rips through me to witness the pain that I have inflicted. I am so sorry gogga, so so sorry. Only God will know how much.<br><br>To my son - my pride and joy - I AM SORRY MY BOY, but never ever doubt my love and commitment to you, ever!!! I love u and believe that none of this is due to you. I am so proud of you and you will be part of me, in this life and the next.<br><br>Riley, I share in your madness for what she attempted, but please try and understand what is going through her mind and the feelings that is ripping through her. She is a wonderful person and I believe that her aim was not to inflict pain on anybody, but to end the pain that was caused by me. I believe that the pain was too overwhelming that she lost sight of our son.

Jack, there is no time like now to do this. The pain WILL be there, but the longer you postpone the more pain will be inflicted. I know now that if I took this step years ago the pain would still have been there but healing would have been so much easier. I know what you feel and what you fear and the road is not easy.

Nikkits, your words are so true and I wish to thank you for these words:
It was not a lie it was not a farce and never for one minute believe that you are/were the victim of having been lied to. Never believe that all you had was wrong and undeserving that love never really existed BECAUSE wives of gay men, your ABUNDENCE of love and passion HELPED the likes of us to get up in the morning and look at ourselves in the mirror with a sense of hope that just maybe we can survive on your love alone.

I saw my wife today and she presented me with these words and I want to thank you again. It is so true and so real and it made a huge impact on In Pain. Thank you!!!!

Hope she, and you, can work things out together

1
Posted by: P | 2008/07/21

Wow! I read her message and know what this is about, so all I can say is I never thought people can love so much. I am sorry for you all, I understand how it feels to be in that situation, and I hope this will have a happy end, no matter how painful life seems to be now. I often think of suicide, but reading things like this gives me strength to face my own little problems (compared to yours). Good luck for the future. I truly hope you find a way to solve this.

Reply to P