Posted by: Me | 2009-03-13

Re: Which pill to use?

Hi doc.

I have another question regarding my previous post. How is it possible that a higher dose increases bodily hair? What changes can one see if they are on Minvera like I have been since I was 18? The only change I have noticed is that my periods are regular and start at the same time each month.

Thank you doc, I do appreciated the feedback.

Excessive oestrogen is converted in adapose tissue to androgens. These androgens will influence hair growth, especially in a male pattern on the female body. Oral contraceptives are safe to regulate periods and to provide birth control. The effect of the medication will depend from person to person.