Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-12

RE What level

Hi there thank you for your fast response.
I do my Taebo at high intesity (I only have my lunch hour, so I do my whole routine as fast as possible). 4 - 5 x week
My weights are just 2kg, and the rest are normal crunches etc. 3 x week
My walking is 5km in 45 min. 1 x week

So if I understand correctly my Taebo is high, my weights are moderate and my walking might be light.

Would you list me then as a person that does moderate exercises, or heavy? I want to know since the calorie intake are different for each.

Sorry for being a bother

Hi Anon

No problem, sorry for this one being a little slower - I'm in POland for the World Canoe Championships and internet access is not the best ever! Nor is time availability!

I think you should not try to bundle all of your training together. I think you're exactly right about each one - taebo is high, and has a calorie cost, which I'd estimate to be around 900 to 1200 per hour. The weights are probably low in terms of the energy use, and so the calorie cost of 30 minutes of weight training is probably around 250 to 350 Calories, and then the walk lasting 45 minutes probably contributes about 400 to 500 calories.

I'd go with those as a guide, but trying to bunch them together is a difficult one, and probably not all that helpful either, to be honest.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010-08-21

Hi Anon

Reply to fitnessdoc