Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2011-10-20

Re: want to have baby no5 with 4 prior c/s

Hi there I just want to know I would like to have twins but had 4csec before and all are healthy but really want to have last try of conceiving twins. Is it possible

Dear Samantha

The number of cesarean sections do not necessarily mitigate against further conception provided that the uterine scar (not the abdominal skin scar) has healed properly. It is best to discuss this with your last gynaecologist to get his opinion as he would be in the best position to advise you as to the condition of your lower uterine segment and scar integrity.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011-10-25

Dear Samantha

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert