Question
Posted by: Sid | 2008/09/11

Re Unsolicited sounds

I believe you' ve hit the nail on the head (as usual), Doc. The auditory hallucinations ONLY occur when I' m in bed and probably whilst drifting off to sleep or waking up. Guess I' ll not be overly concerned about it then - thanks for the reassurance.
(Gosh, I hope the noise in my head never becomes loud enough to awaken the neighbours, though).

God Bless You, CyberShrink.

I think you've hit upon the right criterion, Sid --- if the noises in your head DO begin to bother the neighbours, then do hastily see a good local shrink for a further checkup !