Question
Posted by: Skyy | 2011/09/12

Re: Uncomfortable and tense

I have been out of the game for about 9 months, my boyfriend is back in ma life and when we wanted to make love, i couldn''t get comfortable or relaxed so it was not enjoyable for both of us as i was totally closed off (vagina). Please help me as i dont know what to do to be able to relax and both of us enjoy making love, we haven''t tried after that coz he could tell i wasn''t free. I wanted to badly but was upset by the incident.......Pls help me

Stress/Discomfort or uneasiness can very easily have impact on your ability to relax and your vaginal muscles tends to contract when stress in involved. You could benefit from “kegel exercises” (google it) that will assist you with gaining control over relaxing the vaginal muscles. Furthermore it might be worth it to explore the reasons you and your boyfriend broke up initially – as that could have a deep psychological impact on why you are not so open to being relaxed with him. Seeking the assistance from a Psychologist dealing with sexual concerns might be worth it.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Skyy | 2011/09/20

Thanks Doc, will consult and take it from there..........Thanks to u too K, lubrication was used bt still.

Reply to Skyy
Posted by: Realist | 2011/09/13

Skyy go back to school its never too late to get an education

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/13

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: k | 2011/09/12

Lubrication

Reply to k