Question
Posted by: brent | 2009-12-02

Re: TRT doctors in Durban

I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for about 3 months, but am unhappy with my doctor. I' m sure he is a great Dr, but I' ve come to realize that with regards to TRT he is inexperienced. Do you know of any good Dr' s with experience in TRT.
Thank you for your help.
Brent

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Brent, thank you for the question.

My advice is to see a specialist physician with an interest in endocrinology or an endocrinologist. I unfortunately do not know the doctors in Durban but you should either ask your family doctor for a referral or phone the SA medical and dental council and ask for an endocrinologist in your area.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2009-12-05

Hi Brent, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert