Question
Posted by: coward | 2008/07/15

re Trish: How do I tell my Dad

To Trish and others:
Trish pls post on the forum re what happened. i am 34 and Ive been living with my boyfriend for 2 yrs, my mom doesn't know. We keep hiding it from her cause she disowns whenever she disagrees with my choices in life. Things are going well between me and my mom now and I don't want to lose her again. but I love my boyfriend and we would like to get married.
So please Trish, let us know how it went, might help me get courage.

I agree with DM. Isn't she bound to find out sooner or later ? And if sh finds out through someone else, won't she be more bitter about the secrecy than about the relationship itself ?

1
Posted by: Daddy Myself | 2008/07/15

Just tell your mom the truth. She will be more hurt when finding out from someone else that from you telling him. Don't make her feel she is not part of your life

Reply to Daddy Myself