Question
Posted by: glitter | 2008/07/10

RE TO POST 1550 : Embarrassing boyfriend

OMW I didnt realise so many woman suffer with there boyfriends like I do I pray my boyfriend learns is lesson soon because I love him so much & want to build an honest life with him.

lets all hope for that !

1
Posted by: sadi | 2008/07/11

Exaggerating is nothing else but lying. I exaggerated on a story once (only once and never again) when my son, then 7 years old told me infront of everyboday that I was lying!!!! He is now 24.
He hates lying, exaggerating, white lies (whatever they are- from that incident I always believed that a lie is a lie.) That must have been the most embarressing moment in my life. And I will always be grateful to him for correcting me!! Most times we can learn something from our children>

Reply to sadi