Question
Posted by: Marcell | 2011/11/01

Re : To Flirty..

Hello Flirty
I have been reading the comments on your posting , hell it sounds awefull my dear. Flirty , do you have any kids. and how old are they. are you a housewife or are you a working mum????
this man that you are seeing , does he live close to you ???and how often do you see this man ? .... my dear , you need professional help here ...all this must be eating you up inside...

I feel sorry for both of you ..

M

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/01

Reply to Sexologist