Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/10/22

RE to ' mother'  about being kicked out by fiances mother

Yes, I stayed with My fiance and inlaws on and off when he asked me stay over. Even when I used to make less that them all i used to pay for groceries, and cook and wash the dishes. Often when my fiance was broke because he was giveing them money I would buy the groceries for the house. We never told them that i was paying for it. either way they were always ungrateful and making comments about me. Even now after she kicked me out and verbally abused me I still pay for groceries for my their house when me and my fiance go shopping because thats just me.

Why did you two not tell his ungrateful family how much you were paying for ? That was unfair to you. "that's just me" is no excuse for behaviour that is damaging to you and which encourages others to behave badly. STOP paying for groceries for these ungrateful people, and let them realize how much they have to be grateful for.

1