Question
Posted by: bitten | 2010/07/07

Re: tetanus jab, bitten by cat

Thank you for the tips regarding the cat!!
Last night we managed to get the cat''s mouth open by doing exactly what you said - and I managed to get a quick peek! :)

I did end up going to the doctor yesterday, and got a tetanus injection as well as some antibiotics.

Hi Bitten
I'm glad it helped..hope the finger (and the cat) heal quickly!

2
Posted by: bitten | 2010/07/07

Also.....

I feel absolutely terrible today - BAD headache, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizzyness. Could this be from the tetanus injection?

The doctor put me on a 7 day course each of sandoz-flucloxac (4 times a day) and flagyl (3 times a day). I haven''t had any alcohol as per the warning on the flagyl.

Reply to bitten
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/07

Hi Bitten