Posted by: Anon. | 2009-09-24

Re: Stuck

Hi, thanks for your reply. I work in a very small office of only 4 other people- my boss and his wife, the bookkeeper (married and has her dad living with them) and the secrectary (who lives in a township with her mom and 3 cousins). I think I' m going to have to stick it out until next year when I get an increase (1 bedroom units go for rent for over R3000 where I live- even garden cottages and I earn just enough to pay my share of the rent (just under R2000) and my bills). I hope by then rent prices will have gone down a bit. Thanx- I' m going to read back on your and Wise Owls answers for inspiration.

Mmm/ It seems remarkable to me how rental prices have stayed high even during the recession. Let's hope they start moving down soon, that your rise comes, and maybe other opportunities arise