Posted by: Ash | 2009-06-26

re: Stretch marks

Hi Doctor,
I'  m 27 and I'  ve lost about 20kgs over the past 5 years. Initially my weight fluctuated a bit which resulted in some stretch marks on my thighs, around my stomach and arms. I'  m using Palmers stretch mark cream and bio-oil to try and lighten them but over the past year or so I haven'  t seen any dramatic results.
Please let me know which creams i should be using for the best result.
I'  m even considering chemical dermabrasion. Do you think that'  s a good option.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dear Ash
You are a bright ***Star*** for having lost 20 kg over the past 5 years. I am not acquainted with Palmers stretch mark cream or chemical dermabrasion, but I do know that Dermatologists use laser treatment and Retin A which is successful in removing stretch marks. So contact your nearest Dermatologist for a consultation.
I hope that you can get rid of all those stretch marks and look stunning.