Question
Posted by: Patty | 2013/01/31

Re: Sterilised

Hi, I am 37 and will be 38 in June this year. my concern is i have sterilized and have met a man who really wants to have a child or his possibly thinking of one in the future. i have mentioned this to him that i do not want kids anymore. Just want to be heads up, can the process be reversed should we come to make a decision to have another baby. how will this affect me and my body what are the side effects to this. Also i did the procedure last yr in April when i had my son.

The success rat e with reversal of sterilisation is 5-30% depending on the method used. The other option would be IVF