Question
Posted by: Spicy | 2012/08/13

RE: SORE FEET

Thank you in advance for reading my question. In the morning when I get out of bed my feet burns, feels tight I can hardly walk on it. I started taking up walking, but even with this my feet burns, like a sharp shooting pain goes through my heel. Also the tissue under my feet is inflamed. I am using ibuprofen prescribed by my doctor. I am now massaging my feet with Arnica Oil and also using Ice for my feet.

What can this be! I have stopped walking altogether!

Expert ImagePodiatrist

It is difficult to make a correct diagnosis if you haven't seen or exemined the patient and foot.
If you don't suffer from any medical condition and the pain/ discomfort/ burning is activity related, I would say that it's muscular/ soft tissue in origin. Shoewear and weight would play a very important role. I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist that could assess and diagnose your condition and suggest the correct treatment. Take your shoes with when you cosnult with them. In the meantime, make sure that you wear very cushioning comfortable shoes all the time and don't walk around barefeet. For you nearest podiatrist contact 0861 100 249 or www.podiatrist.co.za

1
Posted by: podiatrist | 2012/08/22

Reply to podiatrist