Question
Posted by: Clive | 2010/10/15

RE  Sleep only for 4 hours

Hi Doc ! I have vert stressful job and are continuously under pressure. Most time I only sleep for 4 hours and feel as If I had enough sleep. I normally get up and continue to do work at home- sometimes very early in morning. During the day I feel tired avnd cannot sometimes function or think normally. ,Is there a solution or medication I could use ?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You cannot continue to function properly on only 4 hours. You are going to have to lengthen your sleep time. Pills are, unfortunately not going to help without the risk of major side-effects.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/10/18

Reply to Sleep expert