Posted by: Nomasonto | 2010-04-04

Re: Skin problem

I have marks, scarring in my body that won''t go away, my lower body and i need advice on what to do. I have seen 2 dermatologists so far but both told me its not possible to remove but they prescribed medication that only lightened the scars for a short while and they went back to the original colour after i finished the cream. I''m desperate and need help with this.

Expert ImageNatural health

you do not mention how the scarring looks like. Graphites cream (homeopathic cream) helps to break down scar tissue. Use internally vitamin E as this improves the skin and helps with break down scar tissue. Bio-oil also helps to break down scarring. you need to stimulate the skin when rubbing in the oil. Zinc tablets also helps to heal skin.

Dr Debbie