Re: Skin Lightening

Thank you for your answer to my question on the Dark cicles.
Is there some1 u can recommend in Durban that does the dermal filler treatment.
I dont even no what dermal fillers are can you pls explain?
Also is it safe to do on Indian skin and are there any side effects especially as we get older? Im 29yrs old

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, it was my pleasure.

Dermal fillers are a gel like solution that is injected into an area of the face to lift, to fill out lines, to volumise or augment a depression. Further information can be obtained on my webpage (type fillers in the search function) or on under the anti-ageing section. Please remember that you may have pigmentation and/or veins in the area that are contributing to the dark circles in which case these causes are not treated with dermal fillers. Furthermore, fillers around the eye area are one of the most technically demanding treatments with fillers, and should only be performed by experienced physicians with specific training in this area. My advice would be to phone Renew Clinic at (031) 561 1277 or a dermatologist and book a consultation to discuss your options. Before deciding on a treatment ask for before & after photographs so that you can see the improvements and have a better understanding on the final result that can be achieved.