Question
Posted by: Clown | 2013-01-20

Re: sister

Hi cybershrink.

I just want to say thanks for your speedy response. (not that it was urgent). But you were right. I was A bit or maybe too much sensitive over this situation. And. Well. That''s because I feel like they (all my exes) are rather the mistakes I wish I never made. Or even crossed paths with. My exes just used me. And besides those were like my young teen days. When I was wild. And out of control. It has been 8/9 years. After our break up. And things didn''t end so well. (I broke the relationship off though). For me. I personally feel that those were not even a relationship. What does a 14 or 17 year old knows about relationships? It''s just. The fact that they want to " befriend"  me. I just feel. That morally it''s not right. For anyone to call their exes. Or even greet their exes when they have moved on with their lives? Some of us women, feel that, when we hear our exes name or see them. We just want to cringe and wish the world could open up and swallow us in. As far as my sister. She''s always looking for attention in the wring places though.

Once again thanks. Have a great weak.

You cannot ever, unmake mistakes you already made. What you can and should do, is to learn from them so you don't repeat them. Make new mistakes. You're right, that when we're that young, we may feel an urge to relate, but don't usually have the capacity to form a satisfying and lasting relationship. But leave exes in the past, where they belong - you don't have to make them part of your present.