Posted by: Joe Soap | 2009-01-20

re: Single professional

Hey,<br><br>Well, seeings you are in CPT, why don' t you mail me?

Posted by: Steve | 2009-01-21

Joe, please don' t ever confuse IQ with intelligence, they are two different things. I think that you are a good example of high IQ, low intelligence.
Oh and by the way, neither my wife or I have degrees and combined we clear over 100k, so making money too has nothing to do with degrees.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-01-21

LOL! true Barbie , you guys should get a life!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Barbie | 2009-01-21

and by the way joe and ugliness, i am an academic and in posession of a BComm Degree - (just for the record)

NB: I' ve discovered that people that are fun to be with are those that are not so educated!!! unlike you two stuck up snot heads!!!

I can imagine you two - talking dirty and ready to get it on:
joe - baby did you manage to solve X??? - i mean for real you guys get a life!!! LOL

Reply to Barbie
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-01-21

Hope you guys enjoy your degrees together.It seems that all Joe is worried about is the luxury life a combined salary would afford him.Theres def.more to life than money and material things oh and degrees.Since Joe seems to see any girl that does not have the qualifications that he has as lower than him and not worth his time or dead weight.No wonder u dont have a gf!
Get your head out of the sky and down to earth.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Single | 2009-01-21

Hi Joe - what is you e-mail addey?

Reply to Single
Posted by: barbie | 2009-01-21

Yes joe - i saw it coming - desperado!!!! happy coupling and please do consider your looks before you decide to make babies.....

Reply to barbie